Daily Hair Care
But before jumping into those hair care tips it is equally important to know that what are the factors, which affects your hair and hairstyle?
The biologists argue that the characteristics of hair of a person depend on several factors some of which are inherited. Some factors are genetic means that DNA programming is responsible for your hairs the way they look. The secretion level of hormones also contributes to hair looks. And after all, the entire environment especially the air and water greatly affects your hairstyle. That’s why, every person some time experience the bad hair day. But if you are willing to take a little care, you can say good-bye to bad hair day, which might not be permanent and need your attention time to time.
Tips On Hair Care
Here are few tips that will help you to either not seeing a bad hair day or to come out if you are experiencing at present :
- Stick to a healthy life style. Give up your smoking habits, do exercise regularly, eat balanced diet and use relaxation techniques when stressed.
- Get a deep sleep in night, do not sleep with burdens otherwise you will have a disturbed sleep enough to trap into a bad hair day.
- If you are using hair styling products and cosmetics, try to avoid using products containing alcohol particularly in high concentration.
- Do not put hair styling products on your scalps, this will block the pores on your head and may harm your head and hair both.
- Swimming is a good exercise, do it. But before jumping into a swimming pool wet your hair enough with plain water. Pool water contains chlorine, which is not good to your hair.
- Set your hair dryer on cool settings, hot is not for your hair.
- Keep hair dryer moving, do not stick it to one place for long.
- Before using hair dryer, use a good quality towel to dry hair and then use hair dryer to get the rid of wetness.
- Use a comb that bristles are made of animal hairs, it would be soft on your hairs.
- Always use clean comb/brushes. Clean your comb/brushes with soap or shampoo on a regular basis.
- Always comb/brush your hair downwards.
- Shampooing your hair is important. Always use good quality products.
- Use trial and error method to select a shampoo for you and choose the one that is best suitable.